Hi, I'm Christie and I'm a Momma to 2 and a Wife to a Fire Fighter. This blog will be about my Highs, Lows, Struggles Losing Weight and other things that life chooses to throw at us.
A little about me and us. We live in Indiana just 25 min outside of Chicago. I have a daughter (Cami Ding) who is 10 and a son (Studz) who is 9. Dear Hubby is a fire fighter on a 24 hour on/48 hour off schedule. We just celebrated our 13th Anniversary....and we still Like each other. Yes, that's more important that Loving each other!
We have pups and chickens. Yes, I said Chickens! We raise chickens for eggs and one day they will be our dinner when they stop laying. I wanted the kids to have a sense of where our food comes from, not just the grocery. As a child my grandparents raised rabbits with me and yes, I learned that they could be a meal, hides could be used as decoration for hats or as gloves and they were also a way for my brother and I to learn responsibility in taking care of them.
I am a work at home mommy, so I can be home when they get home from school and help on homework and get the fed before we run out the door with sports and activities!
So - Onto Shredding. I've been up and down with my weight since before having children. I have Poly-cystic Ovary Syndrome that I was diagnosed with back in 2002, which is also a insulin resistant disease. So, here we are in 2014 and I'm up in weight again. It's time to find a solution and get my head back into the game. I have heard about Advocare before, and was interested. Now I am really interested in taking the steps to move onto a healthy life. I am currently on Day 9 and DH is on Day 8. We are both seeing results already. This will be a place to come and tell about accomplishments, failures and discuss what's working.
This is my blog, I might make you angry with my views, things I say, things I do, etc. Just going to tell you now, I'm sorry and let's move on.
Have a great day and see you soon! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment